Thursday, January 1, 2009

In Silence

As the night falls upon my face
I see the curve around the bend
I feel the edge through my fingers
A knife in my hands
Cutting everyone I see
Nothing can stop me from ceasing all their lives

You can do a lot of things
In silence
You can feel more
In silence

I want to kill but I'm ready to die

I can feel those broken shards of glass
beneath me..
Painful,
but I feel more pain inside me
Will I ever heal?
The tears that drown my face
The bleeding cut in my throat
and the constant pain that's aggravating
As I kill
The innocent

I feel good enough
To see their blood that's going out
It's free unlike me
You've been here,
Inside me..
Controlling my every move
For almost a century now
That's why humanity is almost an endangered specie
You are like a rope around my back..
I try to fight back but still...

I hear silent cries
Silent murmurs and gasps for help
A lot are weeping In silence

No comments:

Post a Comment